Check again later!
How to join us
If you wish to join the IBC2, please first check out our current vacancies. In addition, we are always open for Ph.D. and postdoctoral candidates who are approaching us proactively and wish to pursue a project fitting to our portfolio. In this case, please get directly in touch with the leader of the group you are interested in.
Please also check out the links below to funding opportunities for projects on different career levels. If an IBC2 group leader agrees to host you for your Ph.D. or Postdoc if you successfully apply for third-party funding, you will receive full administrative and scientific support with your grant application.
- Goethe University Stabsstelle Forschung und Nachwuchs
- Goethe University International Office
- German Research Foundation
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Program
- European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO)
- Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS)
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Fritz Thyssen Foundation